Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Submitting a request via DP311

Questions? Requests? We've Got Answers

The City is committed to delivering reliable, responsive, effective and efficient public services. You can submit on-line requests or if you prefer, give us a call at 847-391-5300 and we will connect you with the right team member to answer your question or respond to your request.

Here are some of our most common requests with links to resources. 

DP311 Citizen Request Portal - Service requests like parkway and tree maintenance, traffic concerns, construction related inquiries and utility issues.

News/Emergency Notifications
Copy of an Accident Report
Final Tenant Utility Bill
Real Estate Transfer Refund
FEMA Floodplain Mapping Information
Special Load Truck Permit